These days, a home health care provider can take many forms. While this is unquestionably a positive thing because it allows for comprehensive care, it may also confuse certain people about what kind of help they can expect from specific providers. That’s where we come in!
Here at Nationwide Healthcare Services, Inc., we are not only committed to providing high-quality nursing services in Miami Gardens, Florida. Apart from that, we are also keen on raising the community’s awareness of what they can gain from home health services and providers.
Among them are certified nursing assistants (CNAs), who play a key role in maintaining their patients’ well-being by performing a range of tasks that aid in daily living activities. They are often more familiar with the state and health conditions of their patients since they spend more time with them compared to nurses or physicians.
Allow us to share the different ways in which CNAs can be of service. Their tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting patients with daily activities and personal care tasks, including eating, bathing, dressing, and exercising
- Monitoring patient requirements and informing other healthcare professionals of any problems
- Tracking the health conditions and vital signs of patients, such as their blood pressure and heart rate
- Tracking patient dietary and fluid consumption
- Updating the care team and all of the parties involved on changes in patient condition
Should you need home health services from proven and tested providers, look no further! Get in touch with us today!
Leave a Reply